Casa Morisca is a unique luxury villa which offers buyers a breathe taking mix of style and opulence. Recently built on a commanding elevated plot on the Marbella Club Golf Resort with amazing views, this spacious villa blends Alhambra and Moorish architecture with traditional and modern styles in a truly individual way.
Designed and built by the current owner to exact specifications, no expense has been spared in the attention to detail incorporated into this exquisite property.
Traditional and modern features have been blended ensuring the Villa is completely unique, offering potential buyers an incomparable residence in a functional family home. Built on 4 floors, with a large open full height central atrium, residents and guests can choose to travel between the floors on the opulent Marble staircases or using the lift.
Casa Morisca’s elevated position, on over 5000m2, offers breath taking 360 degree views of the rolling Spanish countryside, Gibraltar, the Mediterranean and the African coast, in addition to the well-manicured fairways and greens of the prestigious Marbella Club Golf Resort Course.
Being within the Marbella Club Golf Resort offers unrivalled privacy, 24/7 security, on-site fine dining and superb local leisure facilities, all within easy reach of many highly rated International Schools, Marbella and the coast.
A uniquely styled secure sliding gate gives access to the sweeping driveway up to the property, where there is internal garage parking for 3 cars and additional external parking for 6 further vehicles.
Casa Morisca is set in over 5000m2 of gardens with lawns, shrubs and its own fruit trees. The villa has direct Golf Buggy access onto the golf course.
The main entrance to the property is located at ground level. On this level there is:
- a bespoke fitted Kitchen
- connected to the formal dining area with seating for up to 20 people. This area has a Moorish feel with direct access through floor to ceiling sliding doors out onto the terrace.
- connected outside covered terrace with built in barbeque which has been intelligently installed under its own chimney to offer easy access to alfresco dining. This large terrace has unrestricted south west facing views of Gibraltar, the Mediterranean sea and the Africa coast and mountains.
- a snug room to the side of the Kitchen Diner which can be used as an informal TV room or Children’s play area
- separate WC and washroom
- large vaulted sitting room complete with working fire place with floor to ceiling sliding steel doors giving direct access to the terrace.
- to the side of the living room is a study.
On this floor there are:
- 5 large double bedrooms
- all with individual en suite bathrooms
- each bedroom has its own large terrace with un-restricted views
Stair and lift accessed, the large roof terrace offers:
- spectacular 360 degree views over the golf course, of the surround Spanish mountains and rolling countryside and the coats of Spain and Africa
- a covered kitchenette
- dining area
- covered and uncovered leisure areas
- electrically operated automated sliding glass atrium roof
- a copper roof of striking appearance which maintains the Moorish feel.
Lower Ground Floor
Due to the gently sloping gardens and the large open full height central atrium, natural light is plentiful on this level which is home to many leisure facilities. On the Lower Ground Floor there is:
- Access to the unique large indoor/outdoor heated infinity pool, which is surrounded by Travertine non slip Marble making all year round swimming enjoyable. An electrically operated solar panel on the pool effortlessly retracts at the touch of a button. Low level under water lighting further enhance the elegance of this area.
- Separate changing room for the pool and gymnasium
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Wet laundry room
- two completely separate apartments with a fully fitted kitchen (an ideal locations for guests or even as staff quarters as these parts have an independent entrance to ensure privacy)
Running the full height of the villa the central atrium offers all of the benefits of the traditional atriums which featured in most prestigious historic Moorish buildings. The glass roofed atrium fills the property with light, and showcases the many intriguing Moorish features built into the villa. A water feature is located at the base of the atrium on the Lower Ground Floor further adding to the unique feeling of space and tranquillity offered to all floors. The electrically retractable glass roof ensures the atrium captures the heat in the cooler winter months and, once opened, ventilates excess heat on the hottest summer days.
Interior Gallery External Gallery